Originally developed as a glaucoma treatment, Latisse also resulted in thicker, fuller lashes. A dramatic result which made doctors take note. Today, it is used by everyone from celebrities who want to look their best in photos such as Claire Danes and Christina Hendricks, to chemotherapy patients seeking to re-grow lashes and eyebrows after treatment.
Application only takes a few seconds a day and is simple and easy to apply. Packaged with a special applicator, apply a single drop of the solution at the base of each eyelash and gently wipe away any excess. Using more than a drop per eyelash will not cause faster results.
3ml bottle of lash solution
Longer, darker and fuller lashes with Latisse! LATISSE™ (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or not having enough eyelashes, growing them longer, fuller and darker. Clinically proven results you can see over time.LATISSE™ is easy to use, FDA approved and effective. It’s a once-a-day treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Patients in a clinical trial saw results gradually over time (starting at 4 weeks with full results after 16 weeks).
Directions for use
- Before applying LATISSE® each night, ensure your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and any other facial care products have already been applied.
- Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
- Immediately draw the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part. DO NOT APPLY in your eye or to the lower lid because excess hair growth outside the treatment area may occur.
- Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a tissue.
- Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for opposite eyelid, using a new sterile applicator to help minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another.
Some important do’s and don’ts
- Do not apply in the eye or to the lower lid.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterward.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance