SHEALD™ RECOVERY BALM is a moisture-rich, reparative formula that dramatically boosts and replenishes hydration to dry, sensitive or compromised skin. Antimicrobial and ceramide-rich, this fortifying remedy works overtime to help support the skin’s barrier function – while soothing, curative botanicals relieve itching and discomfort of dry, distressed and post-procedure skin.
SHEALD™ RECOVERY BALM also contains potent antioxidants to aid after-care recovery
and is safe and effective to use immediately following ablative and non-ablative
- Relieves dryness with nourishing, restorative hydration
- Helps soothe and relieve itching and discomfort associated with skin’s post-procedure recovery
- Coats and protects skin prior to re-epithelialization
- Protects while stimulating new cell growth
- Reduces irritation with antimicrobial environmental barrier
- Prevents scabbing, relieves itching & tightness
WHO IS IT FOR
- For patients recovering from post-procedure treatments, ablative and/or non-ablative.
- For use as an after-care treatment for post-laser procedures and other surgical wounds, including incisions.
- For use on patients with compromised skin.
- For anyone with extremely dry or chapped skin.
IMPROVE PATIENT SATISFACTION
In a patient-improvement survey, practices were asked to evaluate SHEALD™ RECOVERY BALM in conjunction with CLEANSING COMPLEX in place of their usual post-procedure products. The results were:
MORE RAPID RE-EPITHELIALIZATION*
*When compared to current post-procedure regime.
Hydrophilic, binds up to 1800 times its weight in water, preventing dehydration.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract:
Calms post-procedure inflammation/redness and fortifies epithelial structural elements.
PORE OF PILOSEBACEOUS UNIT
Replaces vitamin E which may have impaired transportation through pore to skin surface post-procedure. Also serves as a key skin surface antioxidant.
Ceramides, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Zea Mays (Corn) Extract:
Bioidentical lipids replace stratum corneum lipids, assume and augment skin post-procedure.
Required for proper skin barrier function and protection during healing.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5):
Required for normal cellular metabolism at all skin levels and within all cells and assists with increased cellular energy production required for adequate healing.
Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract:
Contains important cell signaling proteins and cell messengers which signal ﬁbroblasts to begin the collagen repair process.